Have you ever wanted to learn Reiki but are not sure what to expect in a Reiki Workshop?
Rainbow Light Therapies runs workshops in both the Newlife Reiki Seichim and Usui Shiki Ryoho disciplines of Reiki for kids, teens and adults.
So What is Reiki?
Reiki is a gentle, hands on healing technique that reduces stress and promotes healing and relaxation. It is a simple and safe holistic therapy that influences and heals the body, mind, emotions and spirit.
It can be done anywhere at any time and can be performed by individuals of any age.
It is multidimensional and as such can promote healing on its own, but it can also support other healing modalities such as Colour Therapy, Crystal Therapy and Counselling providing an all-inclusive, holistic approach to healing.
For more information on the Reiki and Intuitive Healings I offer here, please follow this link.
The benefits of Reiki are endless but some of these benefits include:
- Reducing Stress and anxiety,
- Reducing blood pressure,
- Removing energy blockages,
- Aid in weight loss and in breaking addictions,
- Reducing or eliminating pain and
- Accelerating the body’s self-healing abilities.
What is provided in the cost?
You will receive a comprehensive manual for future reference, healthy snacks, hot and cold drinks and all art and craft materials used in the Kids and Teens Workshops. Your lunch is the only thing not provided.
All workshops are held in a safe nurturing environment on site here at my studio in Langwarrin with ample safe and free street parking and full amenities. Offsite workshops are also available. There is support leading up to the workshop itself to answer any of your questions, and also after the workshop for all of those “aha” moments that will inevitably follow. This is provided through a dedicated messenger or Facebook group.
What do I wear?
As you will be getting up and down off the reiki table, a high neckline and pants are recommended as are comfortable shoes with most of my participants opting to turn up in their slippers.
What is involved in a workshop?
The content of each workshop varies at each level and with each age group but in general, each workshop includes:
- Learning about and practising psychic protection,
- The role of the main Chakras and their significance in a healing,
- The role of the Aura and how to see it,
- Aura colour meanings,
- Giving and receiving healings both seated and laying down,
- Receiving attunements,
- Participating in a meditation and
- The kids and teens workshops also include an art activity.
All workshops are capped at 6 participants except the Level 3 (Masters) workshop which is capped at 4. These workshops include a variety of visual, aural, physical and verbal presentations and activities to cater for all learning styles and are also a lot of fun :).
When are the workshops held?
Workshops run right throughout the year and include:
- An introduction to Reiki, Chakras and Auras for our kids under 11yrs. (Usui Shiki Ryoho only)
- Levels 1 and 2 for our Teens, 11-16yrs. (Usui Shiki Ryoho only)
- Levels 1, 2 (Practioner) and 3 (Masters) for Adults 17yrs+. (Usui Shiki Ryoho and Newlife Reiki Seichim)
For more information on the individual workshops and available dates, please see the workshops tab on my website here.
I hope that has answered most of your queries and I hope to see you all at a workshop soon.
Have a great day.