Click on the individual event link to see a full description of the event details including date,
age and pre-requisite requirements and to raise a booking and payment form.
- Reiki Level 3 (Masters) on 28th Sep 2019 10:00:am, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Kids’ Managing Stress and Anxiety Intensive 5-11yrs on 1st Oct 2019 10:30:am, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Kids’ Managing Stress and Anxiety Intensive 5-11yrs on 2nd Oct 2019 10:30:am, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Managing Anxiety for Study and Exams on 13th Oct 2019 3:30:pm, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Adult Usui Reiki Level 1 on 20th Oct 2019 10:00:am, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Managing Anxiety Starting High School on 16th Jan 2020 2:00:pm, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Managing Anxiety Starting High School on 20th Jan 2020 2:00:pm, at Rainbow Light Therapies
- Managing Anxiety Back to/Starting School Kids 5-11yrs on 21st Jan 2020 10:30:am, at Rainbow Light Therapies
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I stay with my children for the kids’ workshops?
For the kids’ workshops, it is expected that the Carer/Parent will stay so as they can follow up at home with the strategies learnt during the session.
Parents/Carers are not expected to stay for the tween/teen workshops.
2. Can I “drop and run”?
If you feel that your child will cope without you being here and in some cases, concentrate more without you then yes you can “drop and run” or come and go as you please.
3. What do I wear to a workshop?
For any workshop, loose comfortable clothing is advised as there will most likely be an element of movement or floor work.
For the Reiki workshops, keep in mind that you will be getting up and down off the reiki table so a high neckline and pants are generally suggested for these sessions.
4. What do I need to bring?
A water bottle is suggested for all workshops. For the longer workshops, you may need to bring lunch or a snack and these requirements will be outlined in the event listing.
5. What if I change my mind or can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
A minimum of 12 hours is requested and a full refund will be issued (or transfer of funds to another event) if I can fill your spot. If your spot cannot be filled then no refund can given. (Special Considerations may apply to some participants so please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns).
My son has recently attended “kids crystals for stress” workshop with Kim. I can not recommend this course more for hands on practical techniques to help identify stressors in young ones lives and how to help overcome them. Kim created a safe, calm interactive space for the group to express themselves freely. The kids had a ball making their own take home crystal sprays (my son uses his several times a day on us, our pets, his room). Along with other fun activities and take home (crystals in special bag and mandala that the kids colored and use with their crystals). thanks Kim
Kim is amazing at what she does. She has an incredible ability to make people feel safe. She’s a wonderful teacher. I highly recommend her reiki courses.