Reiki Level 2 Workshop (Usui and Seichim Disciplines)
This Reiki Level 2 workshop will run over two days over two consecutive weekends – a total of 11 hours.
Saturday 22nd Feb = 10am – 2pm AND
Sunday 1st Mar = 10am – 5pm
To receive this certification all of the following requirements must be met:
– Successful completion of Reiki 1 Workshop held here at Rainbow Light Therapies,
– Demonstrated ability on how to do a self reiki treatment,
– Demonstrated ability on how to offer Reiki to others (both seated and laying)
– Sound knowledge of Chakras and their significance (inc colours and associations)
– Receive Reiki Level 1 Attunements in the Seichim discipline,
– Receive Reiki Level 2 attunements in both the Usui and Seichim disciplines,
– Learn sacred Reiki symbols to use in your healings,
– Learn other strategies to use to strengthen your Reiki healings,
– Discover how to conduct absent or distant healings and perform a distant healing,
– Participate in meditations,
– Give and receive healings to other participants.
I am a Holistic Counsellor and Reiki Master and work with kids, teens, adults, and families to promote healing, health and wellbeing through Counselling, Reiki, Intuitive Healings, Aust. Bush Flower Essences, Kids and Teens Reiki Workshops, Kids and Teens Managing Anxiety Sessions and Kids and Teens Speciality Workshops.
The total cost for this workshop is $295 with a $50 non-refundable deposit due by Dec 31st, 2019.
Cost includes a new workbook, Reiki Level 2 Certificate in both the Usui and Seichim disciplines, Afternoon/Morning tea, water and “nibbles” on both days.
What others are saying:
“Kim has created a beautiful, safe, peaceful healing & learning space where you feel entirely balanced & protected to be yourself. She is very caring, intuitive, passionate & dedicated. I have attended two workshops so far & am booked in for my third. I have found the workshops to be informative, affordable, healing, reassuring & fun� Thank you so much Kim for my new life tools! Bless xox” Briony S.
A minimum number of 4 participants is required for this workshop to run. If this number is not reached then the workshop will be cancelled and full refunds will be issued.If you need to cancel, advance notice is needed to refund payments. A minimum of 12 hours is requested and a full refund will be issued (or transfer of funds to another event) if I can fill your spot.If your spot cannot be filled then no refund can be given. (Special Considerations may apply to some participants so please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns).
Full accreditation with IICT and NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency), insurance, Working with Children Check and First Aid qualifications are assured.
For any further queries please call me on 0401 561923.